samedi 17 novembre 2012

Little cheap cars for 15mm


For the past few weeks I've been visiting my local flea market and found a great little series of cars for 15mm modern/sci-fi gaming. This isn't all of them, just my last purchase, about 2,5€ in total.

I think they are made up of two series, the first beeing from Kinder eggs and the second from micromachines smart cars. I've put a 15mm beastman and a 28mm Alkemy figure at the back.







When I next play Gruntz I'll try to include them so that one can better see them.

1 commentaire:

  1. The very heart of your writing shilst sounding agreeable at first, did not settle very well with me personally after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you were able to make me a believer but just for a while. I nevertheless have a problem with your leaps in assumptions and one would do well to fill in those breaks. In the event you actually can accomplish that, I will definitely end up being fascinated. cheap cars.

    RépondreSupprimer