mercredi 6 juillet 2011

Cons of camera phones

Well, my phone takes really good life size pictures in the day time but is a strugle to use on miniatures.

I can't seem to get a good picture of my prefabs... So, I think the answer is to get a better camera in the near future. Until then I'll try to only post descent photos as I have been doing, but not as many as I would like.

Here's my workspace...
 You can see the base coat is on the prefabs (back left). Those funny looking black and white cloud cards are area effect markers for Axles & Alloys which incidentally I still haven't got around to playing... Sometimes enthusiasm doesn't quite catch up with reality :(

In meantime here are some terrain pieces that came out OK in the photos.


A dumpster truck and a MNU/generic truck (both toys bought at the flea market)

Couple of sci-fi/modern rusted dumpsters (there resin models from Hornby I believe but they looked really clean and shiny so I had to make them look a little grimy)

Some imperial cargo containers (again, from toy trucks, painted, weathered and stenciled)

Sorry again for the lack of prefab updating, I'll try some photos again soon. Promise !



Ollie

1 commentaire: